ServiceNow - Consultant
We are proud to be supporting one of the top leaders in the ServiceNow ecosystem in Europe!
Our client is a multi-award winning Elite ServiceNow Partner with some truly exciting plans for the years to come. Their unrivalled reputation in the ServiceNow community along with the support they offer to their employees make them an employer of choice if you are looking to learn and develop your career alongside ServiceNow experts!
In this context, our client is looking for a ServiceNow ITBM/SPM Business Consultant to join their high-performing team.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development prospects and support through training and mentoring by recognised experts in the field. You will join an inclusive and diverse team where flexible working arrangements are a given.
Role: ServiceNow ITBM/SPM Business Consultant
Location: The Netherlands
- You will give presentations and demos of ServiceNow to customers – you will be responsible to identify gaps between their processes and ServiceNow and explain the functional ITBM/SPM solution in ServiceNow to customers – you will guide and conduct workshops.
- Once you capture their needs, you will translate these into functional requirements, and convert them into user stories that you or your team of Technical Consultants can implement in ServiceNow.
- You will be joining a very close team dedicated to the ITBM/SPM offering on a project delivery base.
- You will contribute to developing the ITBM/SPM expertise on the Global level.
There is a lot more I can share about this role, but rather than listing tasks, I suggest we speak if you can demonstrate the essential requirements below.
The essential experience to be considered for this position:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in ITBM/SPM ServiceNow implementation (or relevant experience on other similar platforms), preferably as a Functional Consultant.
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills and want to continue or develop in a more customer-facing environment.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written).
- If you would like to find out more about the employer and the context of this new vacancy, I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more details. Please email your CV to email@example.com along with your availability for a call.
- If you don’t have all the experience required but are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience!