Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
ServiceNow - Consultant
We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow ITSM Technical Lead to join our client who are a ServiceNow end user. This role can be fully remote and you must have the right to work in the EU with no restrictions. Fluent English speaking is essential and French or Dutch is desirable.
ServiceNow ITSM Technical Lead
• Experience with technical ServiceNow components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
• Proficiency with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, PPM, Discovery, Knowledge, CMDB, etc.
Experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
• Strong Knowledge of ITIL principles and experience applying ITIL guidance to IT service.
• Provide ServiceNow Administration and Functional/Development Support to users and process owners across the Organization
• Provide timely support to user queries and troubleshoot production issues;
• Perform Systems Integration Testing and manage/coordinate user acceptance testing.
• Creation of technical and functional documents for ongoing maintenance items and projects
• Leads development team: supporting team members in technical design, supporting them in resolution of technical issues, performs code reviews of members of development team, leads in usage of development guidelines
• Leads in assessment of new stories, technical design and implementation estimation
• Can coach other technical consultants: experience with code reviewing and continuous deployment.
• Takes role of scrum master: organization of Agile ceremonies & leading them; sprint administration
Criteria: Business Knowledge and Skills:
• Understanding of ITSM best practices and ITIL principles (ITIL Certification)
• Strong understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes
• Familiarity with IT technologies including common hardware, networking, and software licensing
• Strong Knowledge of the ITSM/ ITIL Framework
• Experience with Asset purchasing and receiving processes
- Minimum 6+ years of ITSM development and administration experience in an enterprise environment with ServiceNow experience and/or ServiceNow System Administrator Certification.
- Workflow and Approval configuration Experience with ServiceNow automated discovery tool
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features. Ability to troubleshoot technical/application problems
Please apply with the link below if you are intrested in discussing further or email email@example.com to discuss.