San Diego, California
ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
FTE – Fully Remote
Salary Range: $120k – $140k + bonus and benefits (depending on experience)
Our growing client, a ServiceNow Elite Partner, is currently seeking ServiceNow Business Process Consultants to join their ServiceNow practice. You will be working alongside industry leading ServiceNow professionals to advise clients with Industry Best Practice guidance on a full-time and remote basis.
- The Business Process Consultant will be part of the team accountable for delivering Industry Best Practice guidance working with customers to achieve their business outcomes.
- Lead all process changes aspects of the project/solution delivery and maintain trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement.
- Work with and advise clients on managing the business change required within the client’s organization.
- Complete, develop and improve required documentation such as process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities matrices, workshop agendas, presentations, gap analysis reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain design workbooks, process documentation and ServiceNow Agile stories.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow design, strategy, implementation, and technical experience in complex environments.
- 2+ years experience within ServiceNow implementations and/or integrations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in relevant area
Please note this vacancy cannot offer Visa transfer or sponsorship.
For more information, please apply today!