ServiceNow - Sales / Pre sales
Our Elite ServiceNow client is looking for a Business Development Representative to join a growing and dynamic team. The BDR will be responsible for generating qualified leads and meetings for our clients sales team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create new leads, nurture existing leads, and book meetings with prospects that you have qualified to be ready for a conversation.
- Provide feedback to marketing on what conversations/content work well and what isn't working, seeking continuous improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business (solutions) and markets we serve (targets) to tailor your outreach strategy appropriately.
- Be accountable for your results – ask questions, take action, and if something doesn't work, do something different.
- Leverage marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Outreach, LI Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, etc) to launch, monitor and analyze all outreach and adjust as needed
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with sales teams, field marketing and other teams, increasing our engagement and supporting each other's initiatives.
- Participate in sales team calls, and planning sessions and provide guidance and direction on successful campaigns for demand generation.
- Marketing will provide contacts (MQLs) for BDRs to nurture, limiting amount of actual “cold calling” required. BDRs have a base salary with added compensation for booked and completed meetings.
- After a ramp period, BDRs are expected to achieve upwards of 80% of their quota for any additional compensation/kickers.
What You Bring Along
- At least 2 years' SDR/BDR experience in a B2B environment in the IT space.
- Experience with marketing automation and customer relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, experience in writing and editing
- Independent, with strong project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Expertise and creativity to bring innovative marketing ideas to the BDR function
- Dedication to customer success with a strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business, and clearly communicate your results back to the organization