ServiceNow - Developer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Deliver a high level of knowledge and customer service within the CSM Suite.
- Explain the offerings available with ServiceNow CSM Suite.
- Ability to architect, develop and convert customers legacy solutions into ServiceNow is a plus
- Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Effectively manage and execute high level tasks assigned via 'stories'
- Assists junior analysts through project(s) lifecycles
- Manages work against an often demanding timeline
- Communicates professionally and effectively, through verbal and non-verbal methods with business professionals and clients daily
- Flexible and has the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow and demonstrable experience with ServiceNow platform navigation, administration, configuration, and scripting
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development
- CSM Suite experience
- Experience with Agent Workspace, Case Management, Omni-Channel, Self-Service, Knowledge Management, Walk-Up Experience for Customer Service, Service Management for Issue Resolution, Advanced Work Assignment, Engagement Messenger and Digital Portfolio Management required.
- ServiceNow Admin (or higher) certifications desired (not required WITH equivalent experience)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Background in either software development or IT Service management
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and IT Service Management practices (ITIL v3 certification a plus)
- Understanding of Agile based approach to software development (SCRUM experience a plus)
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Effective communication skills via verbal and non-verbal methods
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor