Downers Gove, Illinois
ServiceNow - Architect
Full-time & Fully remote
We are looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join a growing team in a world leading ServiceNow Partner.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a leader and SME to champion ServiceNow within the growing team
- Utilize your breadth of ServiceNow to recommend and define solutions and offerings for clients
- Including gathering requirements, delivering workshops etc
- Provide architectural oversight to provide solutions, technical guidance, and functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Responsible for working closely with clients, project managers, and functional/technical delivery team including a team of developers to clearly define scope of work and develop/implement solutions
- Draw upon knowledge to deliver ServiceNow best practices for clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow modules
- Broad modular experience across the platform desirable (ITSM and at least one other module from CSM, ITBM/SPM, HRSD, ITOM, GRC/IRM etc)
- Experience in configuration and enhancement of all aspects of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, catalogs, orchestration and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
- Able to effectively work through complex situations