ServiceNow - Consultant
We are proud to be supporting one of the top leaders in the ServiceNow ecosystem in Europe!
Our client is a multi-award winning Elite ServiceNow Partner with some truly exciting plans for the years to come. Their unrivalled reputation in the ServiceNow community along with the support they offer to their employees make them an employer of choice if you are looking to learn and develop your career alongside ServiceNow experts!
In this context, our client is looking for a ServiceNow Cyber Security/GRC Consultant to join their ServiceNow Cyber Security and GRC team!
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development prospects and support through training and mentoring by recognised experts in the field. You will join an inclusive and diverse team where flexible working arrangements are a given.
Role: ServiceNow Cyber Security/GRC Consultant
Location: The Netherlands
- You will be advising and guiding customers in their digital Cyber transformation and will be the primary point of contact
- Once you understand the customer needs, you will translate them into functional requirements and convert them into user stories that the team can implement in ServiceNow
- Guiding workshops, and explaining the functional SecOps/GRC solution in ServiceNow to the customer will be your responsibility
- You will give presentations and demos of ServiceNow to customers – you will be responsible to identify gaps between their processes and ServiceNow
- Maintaining a good relationship with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction is also part of your responsibilities
There is a lot more I can share about this role, but rather than listing more tasks, I suggest we speak if you can demonstrate the essential requirements below.
The essential experience to be considered for this position:
- You have a background in Cyber Security/GRC and understand the relationships and synergy between stakeholder domains
- You can demonstrate at least 1 year of experience Cyber Security/GRC (Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response and Threat Intelligence)
- You have a very good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions
- Ideally, you have experience with ServiceNow but this is not essential as you will receive excellent training
- You have experience in pitching solutions to customers and in giving presentations
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written), speaking Dutch is not essential but will be an advantage!
- If you would like to find out more about the employer and the context of this new vacancy, I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more details. Please email your CV to email@example.com along with your availability for a call.
- If you don’t have all the experience required but are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience!