ServiceNow - Consultant
Team Lead – Managed Services
About the Role:
Our client is an award-winning Elite ServiceNow Partner who have developed their own digital manufacturing solution module in the ServiceNow platform. They are the exclusive implementor of this module that they have developed for their global client base. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and support their employees in developing their skills and knowledge through obtaining new ServiceNow certifications. They operate in multiple sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, finance and more.
Due to their dynamic and flexible culture they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for new ServiceNow talent to join their team. They are looking for a Team Lead for their Managed Services team who will contribute to the success of our client’s goals by managing the customer base and ensuring that all client’s receive excellent quality of service.
- Maintain high quality standards for clients to ensure they are receiving the best experience possible
- Lead the team in the creation and implementation of web applications within ServiceNow
- Use initiative to solve client queries to the best of the company’s ability.
- Experience in leading a team of 5+ people
- Knowledge and experience in ServiceNow modules
- Consulting experience
- Excellent standard of customer service skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org