Salesforce - Consultant
Alldus are looking for an experienced Salesforce Service Cloud consultant for one of our partners in Switzerland. Our Client is looking for a candidate with experience in the Financial Services sector using Salesforce Service cloud to join on a 12-month contract, with the possibility of extension thereafter. Day Rate is Negotiable and is dependent on experience.
- Consult with Stakeholders and end-users to gather business requirements.
- Write user stories and define to-be process flows to support the solution design process.
- Work with project team to ensure completion of configuration tasks and deadlines.
- Work with team members to test and verify custom solutions, ensuring they meet business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings with project stakeholders including workshops, requirement gathering sessions, solution sprint demos, acceptance testing, and user training.
- Contribute to the development of the team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience configuring solutions using the Salesforce platform to implement business solutions for clients.
- Expertise in automations, process builder, and flow.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Active listener, showing the ability to think strategically and solve business problems.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, use initiative and be self-directed.
- Very strong experience with Service Cloud in the financial Services Sector
- English and German Language skills – written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, then please apply by sending in your updated CV or you can reach out to me on LinkedIn or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.