Development - Java Backend
Junior Java Spring Developer
Role: Junior java Spring Developer
Length of contract: 12 months
Rate: Negotiable; Competitive – Day rate contract
Alldus are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer for a Large Financial Services Organization based in Dublin. The successful candidate would be joining a team of developers and engineers to work on 4 main projects over the course of the contract.
- Build an In-memory Data project which will consume data from multiple sources – scope of this project is changing as new data is queried to generate new insights.
- Build a 2 factor Authentication System via Apache ignite.
- Build an Automatic report generation system allowing dynamic reports to be built on the fly- reports intended for end-customers.
- Development of an ElasticSearch portal which will allow customers to get real time information on their Trading Data
- 2+ years’ experience in Java Development
- 2+ years’ experience with Spring Boot and Spring Databases
- Strong experience working in agile SCRUM Deliveries
- Strong team player and ability to work within diverse environments.
- Enthusiasm for work and desire to bring improvements.
If you think you are a good fit for this role then please apply or you can send your CV to me over LinkedIn or by email at email@example.com