Computer Vision Engineer
We are currently working with a rapidly growing medical imaging company who are looking for a computer vision engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This successful applicant will be responsible for the design and implementation of cutting edge computer vision algorithms to improve medical imaging applications. The successful candidate will have a passion for research, development and implementation of medical imaging technologies and have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision or related field
- 5+ years' experience in computer vision, image processing and machine learning
- Extensive knowledge of computer vision libraries and frameworks such as OpenCV and TensorFlow
- Experience in medical imaging and/or medical device development
- Ability to design, develop and implement computer vision algorithms
- Strong communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
If you are a talented Computer Vision Engineer, please apply today for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.