Computer Vision Machine Learning Engineer
Alldus are currently working with an innovative Data-Driven Drug Discovery Company, who are seeking an experienced Computer Vision Machine Learning Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and deploying models that will enable the processing of large amounts of data from various sources to uncover insights that will help to discover new drugs. You will work closely with a team of data scientists and engineers to ensure that the models are optimized for accuracy and performance.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience developing computer vision algorithms
- Expertise in deep learning and machine learning
- Knowledge of computer vision frameworks such as OpenCV, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, please submit your résumé today. We look forward to hearing from you.