ServiceNow - Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to work for a specialist ServiceNow Partner. Our client is looking for a Technical Consultant, with fantastic platform and ServiceNow development knowledge, to deliver customer projects. Here you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, using some of the most in-demand products within the ecosystem.
- Executing project plans, technical solutions, specifying and documenting requirements within budget and timescales.
- Working closely with consulting, product and development teams to ensure best practice.
- Leading technical aspects of project and solution delivery for engagements.
- Understanding business requirements and use-case developed with practice consulting and develop/configure matching tool functionality in solutions and ServiceNow.
- Delivery of technical consulting to install and configure software.
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Provide technical ServiceNow solutions in close collaboration with development team.
- Key member of team.
- Fluent business English & German
- 2+ years of experience as a key technical resource in the development of solutions in client environment.
- ServiceNow experience and certifications.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in GRC, IRM, SecOps ServiceNow modules are beneficial
If you would like to work alongside industry experts, please apply now with your latest CV or contact email@example.com for more information.