ServiceNow CSM Technical Lead
ServiceNow - Architect
Alldus are seeking a high-performing ServiceNow technical expert to join our client’s Customer Workflows practice team. As a Customer Workflows / CSM Technical Architect Lead, you will be an influential technical leader in their Customer Workflows practice area, providing thought leadership to the team and their customers and driving consensus in solving complex CSM solutions.
You will own the leadership responsibilities for the Customer Workflows technical team, and will also serve in a primary delivery role for the Customer Workflows practice. You will provide tactical as well as career guidance to your individual team members in support of existing and future projects.
This is a remote role within the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will craft innovative and high-impact solutions for complex client programs. You will provide consultative guidance to our customers and design the overall solutions for CSM projects based on ServiceNow and industry-specific best practices, and a deep understanding of the required business outcomes.
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects
- Lead onsite and virtual technical requirements gathering workshops with Alldus customers to capture all requirements necessary to implement the solution on the ServiceNow platform.
- Act as the key interface between the Alldus development team and the customer
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with clients’ business problems and ServiceNow CSM implementation best practices
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement based on ServiceNow capabilities and instill a spirit of continuous improvement
- Oversee developers’ work, and own overall quality and delivery of development
- Provide mentorship to other technical team members on technical design standards and best practices
- Proactively maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow platform and product offerings
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow CSM, FSM & ITSM Products
- Assist pre-sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving ServiceNow CSM products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Research partner or vendor solutions to advise on optimal tools for integrations to meet client requirements
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery processes and the maturing of the CSM practice
- Generate differentiated go-to-market thought leadership
- Contribute to projects/programs that may address future concepts, products, and technologies
- Oversee team utilization by working with HR and Resource Managers to support staffing and recruiting efforts and to ensure skill set and capability of team aligns with forecasted pipeline
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of CSM solutions in client environments
- Hands-on development experience
- Expert-level proficiency in ServiceNow CSM product line including current CSM CIS certification(s)
- Knowledge of key call center technologies (IVRs, collaboration, and chat bots)
- Experience with key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, SOAP, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Ability to listen, interpret, strategize and consult on complex business processes and technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult with clients, translating technical strategies to business outcomes and business outcomes to technical strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and situational awareness
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Superior maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Customer Service Management / Customer Experience Processes
- Experience interfacing with IVR technologies on the ServiceNow Platform
- Proficient in ServiceNow agent workspace, custom portal design, and virtual assistant
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Professional Services or an Enterprise IT environment
- 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for one or more of the CSM products
- ServiceNow pre-sales accreditations in multiple product lines (CSM)