ServiceNow ITAM Business Process Consultant – Sr.
ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
Our client helps companies adapt to new operating realities: cost leadership, rapid digital innovations, and strategically aligned IT investment portfolios supporting tomorrow’s business needs. They pride themselves in deep, focused knowledge through specialized areas of expertise. They have grown rapidly as a Specialist ServiceNow Elite Partner in North America with presence in USA and Canada
You will find a collaborative, fast-paced environment where the company pride themselves on customer satisfaction and attention to detail. Rather than just implement the software, they help clients holistically build a ServiceNow practice.
The ServiceNow Business Process Consultant is a senior key member of the ServiceNow delivery team. They are responsible for designing and deploying best-practices process solutions that help achieve our client’s strategic goals. You will lead current-state process discovery, re-engineering workshops, and analysis sessions to identify and develop solutions that impact the organization’s ability to operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Liaise with Process Owners to educate them on functional capabilities, how to drive operational excellence, and value realization of the ServiceNow platform.
- Drive process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/to-be processes with product owner(s), process owners, and other key stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the implementation of ServiceNow IT Asset Management (ITAM) solutions & processes
- Develop/improve the processes for hardware, software lifecycle and demand management based on prior experience
- Engages with cross-functional teams to design and implement ITAM processes and policies supporting the lifecycle
- Lead requirements workshops including stakeholder interviews, gathering business needs, analysis of existing use cases
- Analyze, document, and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Manage translation of business requirements and communication of functional requirements to development team, ensuring best practices and processes are followed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems, business administration, computer science or equivalent. May substitute the equivalent of a combination of education, technical certifications, or training, and/or work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Business administration or finance
- 4+ years experience in management, process design, or product management consulting
- 2+ years working with the ServiceNow platform on current releases
- Experience working with asset management practices and methodologies
- Experience working with software licensing and contract practices
- Experience working with hardware and procurement practices
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with emphasis on customer service and workshop facilitation and presentations of varying content depending on the audience
- Exceptional skills documenting process design, business requirements, user stories, process guides, and project collateral
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong customer centric mindset
- Experience leading/executing complex strategic and operational initiatives at large organizations.
- Experience partnering with and advising executives
- Experience with troubleshooting problems, handling challenging situations, and conflict resolution
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
- ServiceNow SAM or SAM Pro certification and/or ServiceNow HAM certification
- ITIL V3 or ITIL 4 Foundations Certification