Strategic Alliance Director
ServiceNow - Sales / Pre sales
We are working with a highly respected ServiceNow Partner who are continuing to enhance their customer offering. As part of their desire to further build their reputation as a pre-eminent ServiceNow Provider they are looking to bring in a Strategic Alliance Director. This is a new, key position for the business and requires a leader who thrives on creating go-to-market strategies.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a framework to ensure alignment with ServiceNow’s go-to-market strategy.
- Expand the key stakeholders contact network with ServiceNow, work closely with internal teams to help identify and build networks.
- Attend ServiceNow events throughout the year.
- Help build and maintain a collaborative working environment with Marketing, Sales and Delivery teams to help develop customized campaigns.
- Coordinate sponsorship opportunities with ServiceNow.
- Identify gaps in partner strategies and develop plans to overcome any gaps.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years within executive sales, consulting or marketing.
- History of developing strategic partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to at the company subject matter expert in C level meetings.
- Knowledge of various industries, cloud platforms, SaaS and digital transformation trends.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Prepared to travel 30-50%.
This is a full time position and can be based anywhere across the USA. If you are interested in the role and wish to be considered, please apply with a copy of your resume.
Compensation for the role would be circa $200-250k salary + a strong bonus and benefits package.