Senior Technical Consultant
ServiceNow - Consultant
A ServiceNow Elite Partner are looking for ServiceNow Technical Consultants with a strong background or experince in SPM. Fluent English is essential and Dutch is desirable. If you are located in the Netherlands this would also be desirable but not essential.
The primary role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to work closely with customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and then lead the technical delivery of the chosen design. Candidate needs to have knowledge SPM (Strategic Portfolio Management).
• Preparing and running functional design workshops, creating design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
• Customer engagement to address the technical solution, including challenging and validating customer requirements.
• Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems, technology issues, process and people challenges.
• Working with the Pre-Sales and Delivery teams to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops, proof or concept designs and responses to technical and business enquiries.
• Hands-on technical delivery of the ServiceNow solutions, from design and development through to testing and implementation.
• Support the development and growth of the services delivered by company practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Mentoring and coaching others, as well as sharing best practices and knowledge.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• 5+ years of software implementation experience in either a development or consulting role.
• Proven leadership skills in managing small teams and projects.
• Ability to produce documentation at various levels including technical and customer facing.
• Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management or any large enterprise SaaS solution.
• Expertise and experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM toolset are essential.
• ServiceNow experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products are highly desirable.
• ServiceNow Certifications in all areas are highly desirable.
• Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
Please apply with the link below if you are intrested in discussing further or email email@example.com to discuss.