Senior ServiceNow IT Consultant
ServiceNow - Architect
Our client is a consultancy with over 25 years of turning data into value.
They offer you the freedom to use your expertise to show solutions, develop future-oriented strategies and innovatively use new technologies in order to show our market-leading customers the decisive solutions. This is how we turn challenges into opportunities. As part of the team, which is characterized by flat hierarchies, you combine your in-depth knowledge with innovative concepts, the latest trends and technologies and thus develop tailor-made strategies and solutions. Thus, your continuous development is important to us.
They are growing their ServiceNow team and looking for experienced ServiceNow ITSM Consultants that can join and want to develop on the platform. They focus on building strong and lasting relationships with clients based on mutual respect, quality and trust. If you want to be part of a growing team who are helping clients achieve their goals every day and develop on the ServiceNow platform then this is the opportunity for you.
- The support and design of ServiceNow projects from consulting, conception and implementation to Inlife.
- The analysis, conception and implementation of technical requirements in the IT-SM, HR and/or CS environment.
- Performing business analysis to derive optimization measures for digital workflows.
- Configuration and customizing of ServiceNow modules.
- The induction / mentoring of our junior consultants.
- The management of (sub-)projects, stakeholder management and reporting
- The autonomous and independent co-design and further development of our service portfolio in the area of ServiceNow.
- You offer professional experience in software development, technology consulting and/or system integration.
- In addition to technical skills, you also have professional experience, ideally in IT service management, HR and/or CS.
- You have analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy being the interface between IT and business.
- You have experience with ServiceNow that goes beyond mere operation. Ideally, you have a ServiceNow certification.
- You have a successfully completed university degree.
- You are business fluent in German and have a good command of English.
- Travelling within the DACH region for consulting projects is not a no-go for you.
- Attractive, performance-related pay
- A family-friendly company with flexible working hours: Work remotely, at the customer’s site or wherever you happen to be at the time
- Excellent working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Individual development and further training opportunities because your know-how also brings them forward
- Exciting projects in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Their management culture is value-oriented, with the focus on our common objectives
- Team play is important to us!
- Life is more than work, that is why they offer 30 days of vacation