Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for managing and leading the Data Analysts and Data Scientists to address complex analytical issues for our clients in the life sciences industry. You will be a key player in creating our core data processing services by using coding and modelling techniques.
This job requires you to work with the project team on large–scale data analysis, including:
- Supervise and direct case managers in conducting and summarizing analyses into meaningful results and useful advice for customers.
- Ensure that analytical projects run smoothly and standardized methods for performing core analytical tasks are in place.
- Guide and mentor junior Data Analysts or Data Scientists in project execution and management.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a strong work ethic and excellent team skills who is intelligent and self–motivated.
- Previous experience in problem–solving and team management is essential, and a working knowledge of the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is necessary.
- The ideal candidate should have 7+ years of experience in the life sciences industry and top–tier consulting firms.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python/R/SAS and Excel (Power Query, VBA), statistical testing and machine learning models, cloud infrastructure, data visualization tools, and healthcare datasets are required.
- The ability to manage analytical work streams on multiple large–scale projects simultaneously is also necessary.
Palo Alto, California