Cloud Developer – Top Secret Clearance
Infrastructure - Cloud Engineer
Cloud Developer II – Top Secret Clearance – Onsite (FBI Client)
The client is looking for a Senior Cloud Developer to continuously evaluate available services and makes recommendations to the government on strategies for implementation.
- Strategies for failure/recovery.
- Cost optimization.
- Benefit analysis of cloud, cloud agnostic, and on-premises services.
- Develop comprehensive and innovative technical solutions with the major cloud service providers (Amazon, Microsoft, or Google).
- Architect and migrate on-premises applications into a cloud platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline. (Associate level certification is a substitute for 2 years’ experience).
- Experience with AWS services, specifically CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS
- Experience with Bash & PowerShell scripting
- 8 years of experience developing comprehensive and innovative technical solutions with at least 1 year experience with 1 of the 3 major cloud service providers (Amazon, Microsoft, or Google).
- Experience architecting and migrating on-premises applications into a cloud platform.
- Experience with Docker and AWS ECS.
- Experience with Windows IIS.
- AWS Suite with Lambda.
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, REST, JSF, Hadoop, HIVE, AngularJS, ReactJS, AWS Services (S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, Code Commit/Build/Deploy/Pipeline, ECR, ECS).
- Software/COTS: NetOwl NLP, Solr/Elasticsearch, Accumulo, Hadoop, Apache Storm, Docker, Apache NiFi.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance required.
- On-site: Chantilly Virginia.
- Length: 6 months C2H.
- Rate: $75.