Dutch speaking ServiceNow PM
Mechelen, Antwerpen Province
ServiceNow - Engagement / Project Manager
ServiceNow Project Manager
About the Role:
Our client is an award-winning Elite ServiceNow Partner who have developed their own digital manufacturing solution module in the ServiceNow platform. They are the exclusive implementor of this module that they have developed for their global client base. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and support their employees in developing their skills and knowledge through obtaining new ServiceNow certifications. They operate in multiple sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, finance and more.
Due to their dynamic and flexible culture they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for new ServiceNow talent to join their team. They are looking for a ServiceNow Project Manager with experience managing a team(s) or a project(s) who also has excellent knowledge in ServiceNow technical skills. The successful candidate will lead the team in designing, developing, and implementing successful technical solutions for customers on a national and international scale.
- Responsible for the overall implementation process in the team and leading team members to success
- Be involved in all stages of the client lifecycle from pre-sales onwards using consultancy skills and knowledge in ServiceNow
- Be an approachable source of knowledge and advice for members of the team to further their development.
- Experience in Project Management
- Ideally experience in ServiceNow implementation
- Fluent in English and Full Professional Proficiency in Dutch.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org