ServiceNow ITOM technical Consultant
ServiceNow - Consultant
Alldus are hiring! We are in immediate need of a ServiceNow Technical Consultant (ITOM/CMDB). This is a 100% US-based remote opportunity.
Due to our end client, candidates must be eligible to work in the US without a need for sponsorship now or in the future.
Alldus are seeking a trained and certified ServiceNow Professional with experience in ITOM Suite. All work will be completed in ServiceNow and will require experience with SDLC and PPM for all project status, requirements, story management and testing. Interacting daily within ServiceNow to Managing Customer Incidents and Request related to the build and implementation of ServiceNow Applications, Modules, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Deliver a high level of knowledge and customer service within the ITOM Suite as well as CMDB
- Explain the offerings available with ServiceNow ITOM Suite as well as CMDB.
- Ability to architect, develop and convert customers legacy solutions into ServiceNow is a plus
- Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Effectively manage and execute high level tasks assigned via 'stories'
- Assists junior analysts through project(s) lifecycles
- Manages work against an often demanding timeline
- Communicates professionally and effectively, through verbal and non-verbal methods with business professionals and clients daily
- Flexible and has the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently