ServiceNow Engagement Manager
ServiceNow - Consultant
Alldus are in search of a ServiceNow Engagement Manager. This is a contract or contract to hire opportunity with Alldus and is 100% remote in the continental United States. Candidates must be based in PST.
Due to our end clients, candidates must be eligible to work in the US without a need for sponsorship now or in the future.
The ServiceNow Engagement Manager, responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow Suite solutions and services in a client environment. The ideal candidate is a program/project manager who has a proven track record of leading deployments of Enterprise Software Solutions, with a passion for delivering real business value to customers. The candidate will be responsible for managing the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation. They will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual, functional, and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber.
The Engagement Manager must also be able to lead technical resources in the delivery of requirements against an often demanding timeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead consulting engagements from pre-sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction, and achievement of required business outcomes
- Delivery within engagement budget (for Fixed Price) or on engagement budget (for Time and Expenses)
- Implement strict change control to minimize scope creep
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery utilizing ServiceNow
- Lead and manage the implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register, and weekly status reports
- Deliver progress status reports, financials and other information in a live setting with customers
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Responsible to register and receive positive Customer Scores
- Work with the Resource Manager to adjust and prioritize resource requests as required by the business demand
- Provide constructive direct and indirect feedback on engagement resources
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology
- PMP Certification – preferred
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification – preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting and project management
- 3+ years of experience managing ServiceNow projects using the PPM Module
- 5+ years of experience leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise Software companies and/or consulting companies
- Experience with ServiceNow Paris and/or Quebec releases
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or ASP deployments and its supporting architecture
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience managing projects using ServiceNow’s PPM module