ServiceNow GRC & SecOps Developer
ServiceNow - Developer
ServiceNow GRC, IRM & SecOps Developer (Remote).
Our client is looking for an experienced ServiceNow GRC, IRM, & SecOps Developer who can design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The ideal candidate has a software development background in addition to ServiceNow System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, and Application Creation in ServiceNow.
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules and technical solutions,
- Integrate legacy systems with the platform using mid-server and other relevant technologies.
- Document, maintain, and update policies, procedures, and controls for the platform operation and software development life cycle while promoting agile development.
- Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with the incident resolution, as needed.
- Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services.
- All other duties as assigned or directed.
- Minimum 2+ Years' experience with ServiceNow development.
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience with Application Experience: GRC, SecOps, and ITSM.
- Minimum 1+ years of knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in ServiceNow development.
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow platform operations and management.
- 1+ years of experience with the process and solution integration, workflow design/configuration, and reporting.
- ServiceNow Certifications Desired.
- Location: Remote (open to coming in office), 10% Travel.
- Pay: $75-$90 per hour.
- Visa: US Citizen/ Green Card Holders Only.
San Diego, California