Senior Data Consultant
Job: Data Consultant
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ireland (Hybrid)
Day Rate: €450-600 p/d
Alldus International have partnered with Optum for a number of very exciting technology contract positions. Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Hands on experience with at least one Industry standard Regulatory Data Quality analysis toolset (Great Expectations, Informatica DQ etc)
Must have worked on a Project to implement Data Quality measurement processes to Regulator grade standards.
Analysis of all end to end processes and business requirements.
– Creation of a data quality dashboard in full alignment with stakeholder expectations.
– Benchmark data quality parameters against regulatory grade data requirements.
– Creation of clear business rules to reduce overall risk, significantly improve data quality and support functional specification development.
– Detailed process input into key improvements to support a more robust reporting platform.
– Independent assessment of detailed data requirements and current formats across the platforms.
– Support of data integration requirements in alignment with ‘best-practice’ standards.
– Creation and definition of business rules using enhanced data profiler capabilities
This is an immediate requirement for skilled Data Consultant resources within a very exciting team at Optum. If you are based in Ireland and have the correct right to work (EU/UK Passport or Stamp4/1G visa) and would like to learn more about these roles, share an updated CV.