ServiceNow IT Manager
ServiceNow - Product / Platform Owner
ServiceNow ITSM Manager
$130K – $150k
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing ServiceNow End User. The company are a leader in the Healthcare space and they have invested heavily in ServiceNow over the last few years. They are looking for an ITSM Manager to manage all their processes within the ServiceNow instance.
Our client offers healthcare services across the US and they have a ServiceNow instance that they have heavily invested in. They now need to hire someone to oversee their team and ITSM processes.
- Executing on the short and long-term vision for the company’s ServiceNow Platform.
- Oversee the teams servicing the ServiceNow platform with members such as Developers, Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.
- Oversee the design and development of solutions based on the ServiceNow platform: ITSM
- Drive technology decisions, lead strategic relationships with technology and business partners, and influence roadmap agendas.
Skills and experience:
- 4 years of ServiceNow experience and 1 year of people management experience.
- In depth knowledge of IT Service Management.
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and simultaneously organize work across multiple projects.
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- ServiceNow certifications (Preferred)
What you get?
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Strong investment in Platform
- Ability to grow your career
Please apply with your most recent CV and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!