Development - Java Engineering
Job: Software Delivery Lead
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ireland (Hybrid)
Day Rate: €550-660 p/d
Alldus International have partnered with Optum for a number of very exciting technology contract positions. Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for the coordination and completion of Technical Delivery across various functional areas.
– Provides subject matter expertise in areas including Software Delivery project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques.
– Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
– Manage and ensures projects are completed on time and in scope.
– Manage relationships with 3rd parties, external teams and service providers to define project scope, dependencies and delivery and performance expectations.
– Work with Business Tech SMES, Engineering Manager, Data Architect, Engineers, UX designer and other team members to ensure the project plan is accurately documented, tracked, managed and reported.
– Adapts program plans and priorities to address business, technical and operational challenges.
– Sets team direction, resolves problems and provides guidance to members of the team.
– May oversee work activities of other team members, to ensure quality deliverables that meet program needs/requirements.
– Influences or provides input to forecasting and planning activities.
– Manages project scope
This is an immediate requirement for skilled a Software Development Lead contract resource within a very exciting team at Optum. If you are based in Ireland and have the correct right to work (EU/UK Passport or Stamp4/1G visa) and would like to learn more about these roles, share an updated CV.