ServiceNow - Developer
Our Elite ServiceNow Partner client is seeking exceptional technologists to architect, develop, implement, integrate, manage and administer ServiceNow solutions for large enterprise customers.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced culture that promotes the development of new ideas in an innovative environment. This candidate must be customer focused, have excellent time management, communication, leadership, and follow-up skills.
- Development, management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, and some system administration tasks.
- Performs management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, service automation, and system integrations. Participates and manages development efforts pertaining to modules, applications, and major releases of the ServiceNow native platform and Service Portal
- Participates in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, documentation, and rollout phases. Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations, as needed, based on customer needs.
- Advise the customer on approaches and best practices for administering and maintaining a ServiceNow installation with ITSM, ITOM and ITBM capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
- 7+ years of experience with software design and development
- 4+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, scripting, business rules, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
- Experience with ServiceNow IT S M and ITAM development and integration, including application portfolio management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) desired
- We are stakeholders in our customer’s success. Do it well or not at all!
- We are super passionate about delivering the best outcomes for our customers.
- Our people are doers, makers, creators, thinkers and creative problem solvers.
- Our culture thrives on individuality, independence, autonomy and empowerment.
- We encourage a healthy work/life balance.
Exceptional benefits for exceptional performers:
- Ongoing personal and professional development.
- Unlimited paid time away from work to go on adventures, relax, or recover, plus 10 paid holidays.
- Premium healthcare plans, Medical, Dental, Vision including HAS and FSA options.
- Qualified 401k Program.
- Virtual happy hours and other team building events.