ServiceNow - Architect
Our Elite ServiceNow Partner client is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Architect who will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. The role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies for their customers. In this role you will work across multiple technology domains developing a solution and presenting the design. You will also be responsible to present designs and ideas to an Architecture Review Board and Sr. Executives.
- Understanding our client’s legacy systems & from there providing an effective, sustainable & scalable solution maximizing out of the box ServiceNow functionality
- Prepare and running design workshops including creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and client requirements
- Taking the lead in providing gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, client needs and good practices
- Working with engineers, developers and platform owners to set the platform’s technical direction and strategic objectives
- Leveraging knowledge of the platform to help our customers optimize platform utilization
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure both deliveries of desired business outcomes and alignment to enterprise standards
- Driving key architecture decisions to solve critical complex problems for assigned and adjacent platforms
- Focusing on driving architecture towards long-term customer goals and objectives
- Partnering with business leadership to influence priorities and objectives
- Capturing best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams and share reference architectures and patterns with technical teams
- Networking with peers on technical matters, design prototypes, system designs and enterprise-wide research projects
- Responsible for technical deliverables including design documents and proposals
- Assists in gathering and reviewing stakeholders’ business objectives and provides the appropriate technical design, and accompanying acceptance test plans
- Provide hands-on development, when necessary
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development or solution architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSL, REST Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM and ITAM suite of applications
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
- Ability to design, architect and configure multiple applications / modules in the ServiceNow platform with a focus on ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, HAM, SAM, ITBM, Compliance, Vulnerability Response, Integrated Risk, among others
- Ability to design, architect and configure complex integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills, and the ability to adjust for audience appropriately
- We are stakeholders in our customer’s success. Do it well or not at all!
- We are super passionate about delivering the best outcomes for our customers.
- Our people are doers, makers, creators, thinkers and creative problem solvers.
- Our culture thrives on individuality, independence, autonomy and empowerment.
- We encourage a healthy work/life balance.
Exceptional benefits for exceptional performers:
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Unlimited paid time away from work to go on adventures, relax, or recover, plus 10 paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plans, Medical, Dental, Vision including HSA and FSA options
- Qualified 401k Program
- Virtual happy hours and other team building events
- Wellness Clubs that cater to different interests