Job: Big Data Engineer
Location: Dublin (hybrid 2 days onsite per week)
Day Rate: €500 p/d
A Dublin based data consulting business is actively hiring skilled Big Data Engineers to deliver across various projects. They are growing their teams and capabilities in this space with the securing of exciting new projects.
- Developing and implementing pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product
- Ingesting, storing, processing, and analyzing large datasets
- Creating scalable, high-performance web services for tracking data
- Translating complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs
- Investigating alternatives for data storing and processing to ensure implementation solutions are streamlined
- Develop and maintain data pipelines using ETL processes
- Take responsibility for Apache Hadoop development and implementation
- Work closely with data science team to implement data analytics pipelines
- Analyze vast number of data stores to uncover insights
If you are interested in discussing these positions further and have experience as a Big Data Engineer, please share an updated CV and we can discuss further.
Note: All applicants must have Stamp1G/4 Visa, EU passport or UK passport to be considered for this contract opportunity. No sponsorship is provided.