GRC - Security Project Management
Job: Cybersecurity Program Manager
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Day Rate: €700+ p/d
A Dublin based business is looking for a skilled Cybersecurity Program Manager to drive various cybersecurity initiatives, collaborate with third parties and interface with stakeholders. A strong background in Program Management is primary & cybersecurity experience is secondary.
– Providing updates and briefs to the executive, board, and audit committee, as required
– Analysing and documenting cyber security risks to the Department's ICT network and infrastructure
– Developing cyber awareness materials and providing input to the Cyber awareness learning and development plan
– Developing policies, plans, and other documentation to improve security compliance.
– Monitor vendor security notifications, assess potential impacts on the Department's systems and engage service providers to undertake remediation activities.
– Produce reports on the status of the security of the Department's ICT information environment.
– Assist with vulnerability assessments, findings and remediation of identified threats and vulnerabilities in consultation with the Department's service providers.
– At least 2 years of experience in Cyber related roles
– At least ten years of experience in Technology Program Management
– Experience delivering ICT projects and knowledge of project management frameworks
– Demonstrated experience in drafting technical documentation
– Understanding of and exposure to the current cyber risk environment
If you are interested in learning more about this Cybersecurity Program Manager contract position or other cybersecurity contract opportunities at Alldus, please share an updated CV and we can schedule a call.
Note: All applicants must have Stamp1G/4 Visa, EU passport or UK passport to be considered for this contract opportunity. No sponsorship is provided.