ServiceNow - Admin
Alldus International are actively sourcing for a Secret Cleared Business Process Reengineering Specialist. This candidate will develop reports and documentation required in support business process activities..
Location: Alexandria, VA
Length of contract: 5 Years
- Develops reports and documentation required in support business process activities.
- Designs and implements business process modernization and improvements.
- Coordinates and leads activities related to project needs.
- Conducts business process reviews, software testing.
- Works with PM and project associates to improve design of user interface features.
- Maintains awareness of tools and how they might be incorporated into business processes
- 5 years of total experience as a Business Process Reengineering Specialist. Demonstrated experience applying knowledge management, business intelligence, process improvement, reengineering methodologies, or best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and leading activities of engineers/specialists related to technology needs.
- Must currently possess an Active Secret Clearance
- Relevant training and/or certifications as: Six Sigma Green Belt, PMP, ITIL Foundations, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP), and Lean Business Process Management Change Skills.
Active Secret Clearance
- IAT I Certification IAW DoD (For DoD IAT Level 1, you must have one of the following certifications – A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP, or IAT II or III.