Security - Cloud Security
Role: Cyber Security Architect – IAM & Cloud
Duration: 6 months
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid)
Day Rate: High
The Cyber Security Architect – IAM & Cloud will be responsible for leading the identification, design, and implementation of IAM and Cloud security solutions to protect the organization against potential cyber security threats. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of information security principles, hands-on experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) and cloud-based technologies, and a proven track record in implementing complex security solutions.
- Architect enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure
- Develop strategies and solutions designed to meet the needs of business requirements for IAM and Cloud Security
- Provide technical guidance to project teams throughout the development life cycle to ensure secure design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Design, test, and evaluate various security-related technologies such as Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), etc.
- Perform regular vulnerability assessments, penetration testing on cloud-based infrastructure to continuously improve the organization’s security posture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a cyber security architect with experience in IAM & Cloud Security
- Experience with Federated Identity Management (FIM), SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Secure Token Service (STS), etc.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures such as AWS or Azure with an emphasis on security design.
- An understanding of ISO 27001/ 27002/NIST cybersecurity frameworks.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP or CCSP is highly desirable.
This is an initial 6 month day rate contract with a high chance of extension.
If you are a Cyber Security Architect with IAM & Cloud experience, based in Ireland, please share an updated CV.
NOTE: All applicants must have an EU or UK passport, Stamp 4 or 1G visa to qualify for this job