Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Job: Data Scientist w/Splunk & SOAR
Duration: 6 months
Location: Belgium or Luxembourg (Hybrid)
Day Rate: High
The Data Scientist will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to help drive business decisions. You will work with various teams across the organization to develop and implement data-driven solutions that improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and overall business performance.
– Work with large and complex data sets in Splunk and SOAR to identify trends, patterns, and insights
– Develop predictive models using machine learning algorithms
– Collaborate with stakeholders on all aspects of the data science process from problem formulation to model deployment
– Design and implement experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of different solutions
– Communicate findings and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
– 4+ years of relevant work experience in data science or analytics
– Experience in programming languages such as Python, SQL, Gira
– Familiarity with Big Data frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark
– Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
If you are interested in discussing further, please share an updated CV.