ServiceNow - Architect
Alldus is seeking an Experienced Senior ServiceNow Solutions Architect to joint he team!
What you will do:
Lead technical consultants and developers in delivering services in compliance with customer contracts, service-level agreements, and industry best practices.
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer.
- Assist the pre-sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems.
- Ensure quality of work delivered by technical team, serve as escalation point for client concerns, and identify and implement technical team process efficiencies to benefit the technical team and clients.
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices.
- Understand customer requirements, translate to high-quality technical solutions, and communicate and deliver them to clients.
- Write/estimate stories, monitor developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development.
- Lead technical onboarding efforts with new clients to understand their current processes and platform configurations.
- Perform Sprint demos and deliver any purchased development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
- Collaborate with engagement manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues.
- Mentor developers, technical consultants, and other solution architects on technical design standards and best practices.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products.
- Research technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of varied portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
What we expect of you:
The technically proficient, analytical leader we seek is an adept interpersonal communicator with these qualifications.
- At least 3 years working on the ServiceNow platform required; at least 5 years working on the ServiceNow platform (or 8 years of industry experience) preferred.
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales accreditations in all product lines; ServiceNow Certified Application Developer preferred.
- Current (or within 6 months of hire) ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (expert ITSM proficiency), and at least 2 additional CIS certifications.
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
- Fundamental understanding of key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions, including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, and FTPS.
- Experience using agile/scrum methodology, leading scrum teams, and leading backlog grooming.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (on pros, cons and risks); provide thought leadership in solving business processes and technical problems; analyze data findings to draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations; and communicate in clear, jargon-free language.
- History of successfully coordinating complex projects involving multiple facets and stakeholders—with accountability for delivering against business objectives.
- Knowledge of ITIL; ITIL certified preferred.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- College degree (or equivalent) preferred, preferably in computer science or information technology.