ServiceNow Skills and Specializations
Alldus are looking for a Desktop Technician to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software by answering user questions, screening service requests and escalating tickets as deemed necessary. This position serves as the first-tier response level and entry level second tier for user inquiries by helping end users and addressing basic system/computer issues where standard practices and procedures have been established. The role supports IT projects where necessary and aids higher level response teams in resolving concerns of moderate difficulty.
- Respond to and process incidents, requests for service and tasks using ServiceNow system.
- Troubleshoot requests for support related systems hardware, software, and networking issues and determine if able to resolve, or need to escalate.
- Assist other team members with tasks related to determining system software or hardware needs required to configure and/or modify systems.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of operating procedures for technical support, troubleshooting, maintenance, and innovative systems administration techniques.
- Assist with basic tasks in the installation, configuration, maintenance, and administration of operating systems and applications.
- Configure and deploy hardware to end-users, when detailed instructions and standard processes have been developed for the work at hand.
- Assist in performing systems software and hardware reviews.
- Provide basic technical support and perform research of information technology systems, or processes associated with system software and hardware technology planning, development, implementation, security, and interfaces.
- May assist with defining and managing roles and access privileges for individual users and devices to a variety of applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- Support end users with Audio/Visual connection inquiries.
- Learn new systems as required.
- May provide guidance to others and within the scope of this job.
- This position is required to provide on-site support 5 Days/week
- Actively promote and support the Quality Management System, Quality Objectives, and Quality Policy.
- Assure that you and functional subordinates (if applicable) are trained on all applicable procedures and processes according to Good Manufacturing Practices, applicable FDA and Regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote and support the company’s Management Review process.
- Inform responsible personnel of concerns involving product quality.
- Perform job functions in a safe and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of IT industry experience
- Familiar with GMP, GDP procedures and requirements
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office products including MS Office Suite and Teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, effective interactions with Operations and other departments
- College degree (preferred)
- Work includes potential exposure to human bloodborne pathogens or other potentially infectious material
- Work includes potential exposure to radiation sources such as fluoroscope
- Work includes potential exposure to chemicals