This fast growing health IT company is looking for a experienced UI/UX designer to join the team on a part-time basis. This company has developed a novel application which allows for healthcare providers to bridge the gap in care, providing timely and effective solutions. These solutions include allowing patients to control their care; by improving network adequacy across EMRs providing a greater access to care and cost-effective strategies for patients.
- Remote role – Local to Stamford, CT preferred
- 6 month contract opportunity
- Part-time – 15-20 hours first 3 months ( hours will increase as role demands)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design of user interface solutions to streamline customer interactions through integration with existing EMR systems.
- Working with innovative plug-in applications to allow customer access to resources, both in and out of network, the ideal candidate will be responsible for analysing the efficiency of the application, interacting with stakeholders and clients to optimize innovative solutions.
- Experience leading the design/redesign of responsive web-based products and enterprise SAAS platforms in the healthcare tech ecosystem
- Craft innovative user experiences for care management and wellness programs use cases on browser-based applications
- Design and develop UX/UI design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and prototypes influenced by business goals and customer feedback.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of new and existing features by leading user research and tracking usage metrics.
- Collaborate effectively with several key stakeholders including product, operational and sales leadership, senior engineers, vendor partners and customers.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications. Act as the SME for user-centered design and research methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (with an emphasis on UX Design), Design Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end product design with healthcare applications, with strong experience in designing apps for EHR/EMRs and Practice Management (PM) systems (eg: Epic, Cerner, Athena)
- Understanding of provider and patient workflows with an emphasis on workflow optimization for care management and wellness programs.
- Solid understanding of agile software development with proficiency in tools such as Jira, Confluence, or other collaboration software systems
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Invision, Sketch etc.
Why Work here
This leading health IT company is entering their next phase of growth and would love for you to join them in improving patients’ everyday lives. You will not only be joining a strong diverse team of creative individuals, but you will find a purpose in your work with a team that will support you throughout your whole career.