ServiceNow - Developer
Alldus International are seeking a OneTrust Administrator to join an existing Enterprise OneTrust team and pioneer innovation through data analysis and continuous process improvement planning.
- Operate and manage the OneTrust system, acting as the subject expert
- Collate, update, and review the data and processes in OneTrust
- Maintain and update all data privacy templates in OneTrust
- Ensure appropriate assessments are issued on time and provide support to the business with completing assessments.
- Review and update the privacy assessment procedure to reflect the business’ privacy-by-design approach and any changes in data protection law.
- Generate reports on the data held within OneTrust.
- User management, including onboarding, roles and permissions, and troubleshooting.
- Create guidance and training articles to enable the independent use of the system and completion of assessments by Project Owners across the business.
- A strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with all personnel across the business including senior management and across global timelines.
- Able to focus on the smaller details whilst retaining awareness of the bigger picture.