ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
Our client is an Elite ServiceNow partner and a multinational global systems integrator & MSP, who offer consulting and IT management services to organizations worldwide.
The Business Process Consultant will be a leading part of our clients team, accountable for delivering Industry best practice guidance, working with customers to achieve their business outcomes in ITSM, HAM and SAM.
This role is for someone who has ambitions to lead a Process Organization practice with an ambitious group
This role will lead all process changes aspects of the project/solution delivery and maintain trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement. The BPC will be accountable to work with and advise clients on managing the business change required within the client's organization. Strong interpersonal skills, a customer focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams is required to be successful in this role.
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ServiceNow platform technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process definition, improvement, and re-engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing requirements documentation, project artifacts and process documents
- Extensive experience in process management competencies
- Experience with workshop facilitation and management of functional requirements
- Experience with assessments and executive level communications
- Demonstrated ability in providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders to solve business process and/or technical problems by focusing on options that identify the pros and cons of those options and the risks and impacts of each option.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Skills & Ceritfications;
- Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, with the ability to work with a solution architect to translate business requirements into stories and customer success criteria
- ITIL V3 or ITIL 4 Certification
- Business Process Management (BPC) training/certification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation development and customer presentation skills
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities