ServiceNow - Developer
Alldus International are seeking a ServiceNow Admin/Developer to join an existing ServiceNow team and support the ongoing development and configuration of the ServiceNow environment.
- Perform UI customizations and configuration leveraging ServiceNow Development languages
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering, and solution design
- Developer systems integrations and process automation – fully utilizing the platform’s workflow capabilities
- Work with business users to identify, build and refine business requirements and workflows
- Configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Partner with the team and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Schedule & verify instance clones.
- Support update set creation and migration.
- Perform error identification/remediation across all instances, including working directly with end users to resolve issues.
- Contribute to ServiceNow releases.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications.
- Create technical documentation of custom applications.
- Creating test scripts for QA processes.
- 3-5 years of ServiceNow experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Must be willing to work on-site in Indianapolis, Indiana 2 days per week
- US Citizen or Green Card Holders only