We are a globally recognized AI-driven software company with over a decade of experience developing world-class AI-based technology that delivers mission-critical insights and informs decision-making across a wide variety of company types, industries, and use cases. Our platforms and products are trusted by over 4,000 enterprise customers, including the majority of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer to build our next-gen AI Platform and Search/LLM infrastructure. The platform is mission-critical to the business and powers our core AI and Search products. The ideal candidate can work effectively in a cross-functional team of ML researchers, engineers, and product managers to develop, optimize, and deploy best-in-class large language models to our generative AI product suite.
- Architect, develop, and deploy high-throughput, scalable back-end services that power our AI product suite.
- Optimize proprietary LLMs, Search, and recommendation models alongside our AI/ML Researchers.
- Collaborate with the Product team to translate business requirements into software solutions.
- Own and optimize the reliability, latency, and deployment of LLMs in cloud environments.
- Make decisions and implement software development best practices.
- B.S./M.S. (Ph.D. is a plus) in a highly technical field (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional working experience building high-performance, large-scale, and scalable software systems.
- Expertise in Java and Python.
- Experience developing & deploying cloud-based APIs & back-end platforms.
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS or GCP.
- Demonstrated ability to build software solutions that support and deploy large-scale deep learning models in production.
- Technical leadership in end-to-end software development environments.