Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
Alldus International is recruiting for a freelance ServiceNow Analyst with expertise in ITSM
Start Date: 02-10-2023
Man days: till end of 2023 + extensions 2024
Remote: 3 days onsite in Brussels
Languages: Fluent in English (both orally and in writing), Dutch and/or French are considered as a strong plus
• Business and Functional Analysis for implementation of ServiceNow ITSM process
& functionality, expanding existing ITSM application.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capturing user requirements
• Participate in creation of roadmap for ITSM within the organisation, in concertation
with stakeholders (ServiceNow platform management, customer stakeholders, architects, Product Owner,… ).
• Participation in advisory boards assessing requested ITSM application changes
• Creates or supports creation of user stories for process implementation
• Participate in effort estimations on captured requirements, ability to do first feasibility check on requirements from functional and size point of view
• Mapping of ServiceNow ITSM process & datamodel to 3rd party applications (inside & outside SNCB organisation) for integrations
• System and functional testing of ServiceNow components
• Supporting technical consultants in configuration & development
• Supports users in user acceptance testing and roll-out
• Assure UAT has been done and has been signoff by stakeholders
• Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
• Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform in terms familiar to a non-IT audience.
• Proactively propositioning how ServiceNow features can be leveraged to better support IT Service management within the organisation
• Strong Knowledge of ITIL principles and experience applying ITIL guidance to IT service
• Doing so by staying as much as possible in line with ‘Out of the box’ ServiceNow
Qualifications / Required Skill:
Business Knowledge and Skills
• Understanding of IT Service management best practices.
• Strong knowledge and experience implementing ServiceNow based Service management
• Familiarity with IT technologies including common hardware, networking, and software licensing
• Strong Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
• Knowledge of CMDB
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
• Prior training/certifications for supported applications are preferable.
• Ability to work with end users, technical staff and management as necessary.
• Needs to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
• Fluent in English (both orally and in writing), Dutch and/or French are considered as a strong plus
• Able to work independently, strong problem solving techniques, proactive
• Experience with offshore development teams is a plus
If you are interested, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org