Data Skills and Specializations
Alldus are seeking a IT Configuration Management Specialist to support a government entity Operational Test and Evaluation Force. The IT Configuration Management Specialist will provide configuration,
testing, technical support services and administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Creates, implements, and maintains master data management solutions that enable users to optimize systems capabilities.
- Provides data governance by coordinating and integrating data management efforts across the organization.
- Manages projects to analyze, cleanse, enrich and monitor master data elements.
- Provide daily support for configuration management planning.
- Review and apply DISA Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) for Microsoft Windows and applications.
- Create and/or update existing DISA STIG checklists.
- Make updates and changes to existing Microsoft Group Policies to implement DISA STIG settings.
- Build, test and deploy software releases.
- Administer and maintain version control software.
- Support the source change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Define provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed.
- Applies Microsoft and other third-party security patches and updates to Windows 10 client workstations.
- Build and deploy System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) installation packages for application updates and patches as well as operating system updates.
- Validate successful deployment of software update packages through the use of reporting tools.
- Manage software distribution and hardware/software inventories using Endpoint Manager/SCCM.
- Create, modify and provide network diagrams using the layout specified by OPTEVFOR in Visio 2019 format.
- Provide a monthly status report which contains the progress of work on assigned tasks and future work plans for the upcoming month.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within software configuration management.
Must have the proper and current cyber security qualifications to perform IT privileged administrative functions in accordance with the DoD Cyberspace Workforce Framework