ServiceNow - Developer
Alldus are looking to speak with ServiceNow Developers with CMDB & Integrations experience. This role is a 6-month contract hybrid in Dallas, Texas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain, configure, operate, implement, and extend our ServiceNow service management systems in an Agile environment.
- Acts as focal point for CSDM and CMDB processes and workflows to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for promoting the ServiceNow CSDM and CMDB processes across the IT infrastructure
- Ensure the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is optimized and up-to-date to allow for automations and workflows
- Define technical and procedural requirements in collaboration with various stakeholders. Design, test, and implement solutions that fit the needs of the stakeholders.
- Implement and manage Service Mapping to make all ServiceNow applications service-aware using the CSDM framework.
- Work with product and infrastructure teams globally to ensure their data is accurate and is continuously being updated and/or maintained.
- Lead workshops focused on ServiceNow CSDM/CMDB functionality and design.
- Continually research new CSDM/CMDB capabilities afforded by upcoming ServiceNow releases and make recommendations to implement them.
- Perform any additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required, preferably in Computer Science or MIS
- Strong ServiceNow knowledge and at least 6 years of experience in implementing ServiceNow solutions for CMDB, CSDM, Discovery, ITSM, ITOM, Integration Hub, portals & workflows.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB and table structure of the ServiceNow Platform
- 6 years of experience in IT service management
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure components
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment while maintaining work focus despite challenges or setbacks
- Ability to function autonomously while checking in with management regarding agreed upon strategic direction and work progress.
- Proven self-starter
- Systemic thinking
- Strong written and oral communication
- Able to set and committed to follow standards
- Team leadership with ability to motivate others
- ITIL V4 certification
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Basic understanding of TOGAF