ServiceNow - Product / Platform Owner
Service Management Operations Lead, a self-driven individual who would be accountable for managing & driving development & operations of one or more ServiceNow platform applications.
Examples could be to implement various ITIL® processes utilizing tools like ServiceNow® etc., service catalog transformation, event management and ITOM implementations, continuous service improvement, dashboard and metrics reporting via ServiceNow performance analytics. Job Description:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to assess project requirements, review strategies, Drive decision, implementation and governance.
- Managing several key/strategic projects at any given point in time preferably for ITSM, ITOM etc.
- Stakeholder Management (internal/ client) up to the Director/ VP career stage while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- Handling commercial acumen i.e., Estimation, Budgeting, Earned Value Analysis, Maintaining GM & OI at Program Level with alignment and understanding of contracts.
- Maintaining strong business communication, presentation and conflict management
- Maintaining and delivering quality metrics, burn down charts, progress and status reporting at Portfolio Level •
- Managing relationships & status reporting within the organization, with clients & applicable third parties •
- Managing internal and external dependencies for the projects/ program •
- Create and track a plan to deliver the program goals, including the technical implementation plan
- Manage dependencies across platform and technology teams to deliver transparency and visibility for key deliverables
- Build positive relationships with supplier partners & external stakeholders to deliver software, co-ordinate rollouts or installations, or professional services
- Scope (requirements)/ backlog management, quality management and risks and issues management
- Driving continuous improvement, defect prevention/ change journeys as part of a delivery engagement
- Create & manage end-to-end program plans
- Experience in managing large teams and comfortable working in a matrix organization.
- Manage overall program schedules, budget, resources etc.
- Accountable for end-to-end delivery of overall program Accountable & lead to deliver agreed solutions with agreed quality
- Manage overall program risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage overall program scope
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors