Los Angeles, California
Our client are an exciting Series D Media-focused startup based in Los Angeles who specialize in Media and managing substantial YouTube derived datasets. They are currently hiring a Principal Data Engineer who will focus on expanding and leading the company’s overall data infrastructure.
- As a Principal Data Engineer, you will develop and maintain scalable data pipelines, focusing on ETL solutions and data quality assurance.
- You will be responsible to generate derived datasets and analytics-ready structures for internal and creator tools.
- Troubleshoot pipeline issues and automate processes using scheduling tools.
- Collaborate on large-scale datasets and external API integration for enriched data.
- Set up database tables for analytics users and enhance data availability in AWS.
- Coach and mentor other members of the data engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least three years of experience in Data Engineering
- Expertise with Apache Spark or Apache Flink.
- Proficiency in AWS and Python.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, RDBMS, Pandas, Scala and data warehouse solutions like Redshift.
- Experience working with media API’s is a bonus.
- Salary: $180-210k
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage.
- 401(k) matching and stock options.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now in the link below or email you resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.