Los Angeles, California
Our client is looking for an LLM Senior Data Scientist to join a growing team and business capable of collaborating with Social Media influencers and creators.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll fine-tune and serve LLMs and LLM-based pipelines to the build best-in-class workflow tools for social media influencers and creators, shipping updates and new features weekly
- You’ll be part of a highly motivated team that operates like a startup within a startup
- Fine-tune pre-trained language models for generative AI applications.
- Apply, discover and research techniques to optimize existing LLM training and serving, as well as improving the model quality.
- Develop and deploy the LLMs for a variety of content generation tasks.
- Share your discoveries, learnings and results with other modelers in the company working on related projects.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with recent advancements in NLP and large language models, applying novel techniques and methodologies to improve our models.
- Read all the newsletters and obsess over new industry learnings, startups utilizing LLMs in novel ways, and other ways the real world is utilizing LLMs.
- Conduct experiments and benchmarking to assess the performance of various model architectures and optimize hyperparameters.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues arising during model training and deployment.
- Work with product teams to ensure smooth product delivery with high standards, prioritize short-term returns and long-term growth.
Who You Are
- Master’s degree in ML, CS, EE, Statistics, Math, or other applicable field
- Experience in developing models, model training and tuning optimization and in deploying LLMs like BERT and LLaMA
- 3+ plus years of experience in developing deep learning models
- Experience having built products backed by ML/AI
- Experience with predictive modeling and transfer learning
- Experience with big-data sets
- PhD is Preferred.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility