Los Angeles, California
.If you want to work for a truly influential business, then this could be the opportunity for you. We are seeking a Computer Vision Engineer to join an award-winning team based in Los Angeles. Working with a team of innovators across the media industry this is a great opportunity to work within an exciting, and fast-growing sector.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy deep learning based computer vision solutions
- Fine tune diffusion models for generative AI applications
- Conduct data analysis to gain insight and identify potential features
- Work closely and knowledge amongst the team (multimodal large language modeling team)
- Optimize existing CNN and transformer model training and serving
- Stay up to date with advancements in Computer Vision models and techniques
- Troubleshoot any problem that arise during model training and deployment
- Work closely with product teams to ensure smooth delivery of product
- Master’s degree in Machine Leaning, Computer Science or similar (PhD Preferred)
- 3+ years experience in developing deep learning models experience of building products back by Machine Leaning / AI
- Experience in developing models, optimizing model training , deploying CNN and Transformer models
- Strong understanding of Diffusion, GAN and VAE architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s on offer
- Salary between $150 and $200k + upto 15% bonus and stock options
- 100% medical coverage
- 401(k) matching
This is a hybrid role based in Los Angeles, relocation assistance is available for candidates who are not currently location in the area.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with a copy of your resume.