Secaucus, New Jersey
ServiceNow - Architect
ServiceNow Technical Architect – ITOM &/OR ITAM
Salary: $160k-220k depending on experience + Benefits & Bonus
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect to lead, plan and deliver ServiceNow projects across the business focused primarily in either ITOM or ITAM.
What will you be doing:
- Architect, develop and implement comprehensive ServiceNow ITOM or ITAM strategies and solutions aligned with the client’s specific requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including IT leaders, business analysts, and subject matter experts, to identify ITOM/ITAM requirements and design optimal solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of ServiceNow ITOM modules, such as Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, and Operational Intelligence OR ITAM focused in SAM & HAM
- Provide architectural guidance and best practices to ensure efficient and effective utilization of ServiceNow ITOM/ITAM capabilities.
- Conduct thorough analysis and assessment of existing ITOM/ITAM processes, systems, and infrastructure to identify improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate ServiceNow ITOM/ITAM with other IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations tools, ensuring seamless data flow and process automation.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including architectural diagrams, solution blueprints, configuration guides, and technical specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and industry standards related to ServiceNow ITOM/ITAM
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor to junior team members, sharing knowledge and guiding their professional development.
- Strong ServiceNow Technical background broadly across the platform
- 2-5 years in ServiceNow experience minimum
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM &/OR ITAM
- ServiceNow certifications i.e. CIS-Service Mapping, CIS-SAM etc…
- Prior experience as a consultant or client-serving professional
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow best-practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
For more information about this position, get in contact today!