Security - Consultancy
Alldus International are currently seeking a highly skilled and experience Cyber Security Engineer who can take responsibility for systems infrastructure, hardware, & software, strategic planning, development, implementation, and continuous operational enhancements. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with firewalls, routers & switches.
- Review current FSA Incident Response Playbook and Cyber Response Processes and propose updates that align with the organizational requirements
- Complete the Zero Trust maturity model assessment that aligns with company policy
- Review Vulnerability management program and determine alignment with company policy
- Support Mobile Application MFA Proof of Concepts (PoCs) solutions.
- Develop enhanced Multi-Factor Authentication mechanisms to provide increased security for user authentication across multiple device platforms.
- Review and validate all relevant NIST Security Controls and/or applicable departmental policies for both unclassified and classified departments, processing active file transfers (AFTs), and security relevant changes (SRCs), along with Software Assurance Risk Assessments (SARAs
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and training to junior Cyber Security & Information Security staff
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Experience using cloud infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience working with firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience using Linux and Windows administration.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Secret / Top Secret Security Clearance Required